Child's Classic Duffle Coat - Indigo
Regular price £99.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Handmade in England since the 1890's these traditional coats have been manufactured using the finest Italian Wool fabric. Classically-styled these duffle coats offer luxurious, durable warmth combined with a robust construction to ensure your child is snug and warm whilst pursuing the most vigorous outdoor pursuits. Investing in this timeless duffle coat is highly recommended as it is so durable and comfortable you will be able to pass it down from child to child as they grow - a real 'heirloom' family piece.
- Sizing to suit everyone from Toddlers to Teens
- A stylish contrast Tartan lining features Internal seams which are bound to create a durable interior finish.
- Fixed shoulder panels lend an additional layer of durable, weather-proof warmth to an already stylish, comfortable and durable design.
- Stitched Leather straps plus unique and child-friendly plastic toggles deliver a signature duffle coat look whilst maintaining the attention to detail that originally won our first Naval supply contract.
- Patch pockets are topped with flaps for security and weather proofing
- Made in England since 1896.
This high quality coat is warm, practical, smart and enduringly stylish; the perfect choice for your child.
About the Manufacturer
Original Montgomery is the oldest surviving company chosen by the British admiralty in the early 1890`s to make the first duffle coats. The duffle was designed to keep out the worst of weather whilst not restricting the movement of sailors. This first fabric was similar to our current boiled wool - the only difference was the weight - the original was nearly twice as heavy.
SIZING GUIDE - please pay close attention to this guide before ordering